About Griffiths Printing
Started by Fred D. Griffiths in 1948 as a two man operation. They had one press in a basement shop. Fred soon brought in his wife, Dorothy, to help with the business. As business grew they hired Dorothy’s brothers Ed and Roy Bell to help run the operation. The ownership passed to Ed and Roy when the Griffiths retired. Continuing the family tradition, Jim and Roy Bell took over ownership in 1996. The company, staffed by loyal employees, has been in their present location on Baltimore Avenue in Lansdowne since 1966.